- When Aries and Taurus come togetherin a love affair, the partnership is a natural union of love, represented by Taurus, and passion, represented by Aries. This relationship is all about balance. Aries wants to jump right in and get into it, while Taurus prefers to go much more slowly. This can create a problem; Taurus loves to be wooed and romanced – two concepts that are basically foreign to straightforward, brash, totally unsubtle Aries. An Aries-Taurus partnership can be a great learning experience for both signs. Taurus can help Aries rein in some of the more foolish, impractical impulses, and Aries can help Taurus be more spontaneous and adventurous.
- Taurus is sensual, patient and gentle. Aries is attracted to these qualities; Aries sees Taurus as his/her rock, totally stable and loyal forever. Taurus sees Aries as a person who knows when and how to grab on life’s opportunities. These signs are a good balance for each other. Aries might sometimes play games with Taurus, or try to push Taurus into making hasty decisions. Aries brings excitement to the relationship, while Taurus brings security and romance. When Aries wants instant gratification, Taurus can show just how sexy and sensual can be.
- Aries is ruled by the planet Mars (passion) and Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus (love). Venus and Mars go well together; they represent the two necessary halves of the same relationship coin. The symbols are universally recognized as masculine and feminine, so this relationship is a good balance of these energies.
- Aries is a Fire sign and Taurus is an Earth sign. Aries wants to take charge of their own destiny, while Taurus can be assured of security and stability. Sometimes Taurus can be possessive, which independent Aries won’t tolerate. If Aries can assure Taurus that the relationship is strong and that Aries isn’t going anywhere, Taurus can be as flexible and tolerant of independence as Aries needs them to be.
- Aries is a Cardinal sign and Taurus is a Fixed sign. In this relationship, Aries is not going to get his/her own way no matter how hard they try – so it’s a much better idea not to try at all. Taurus is a Fixed sign that won’t budge; Aries will get much further with finesse and charm (Taurus is a real sucker for both) than with argument, since Taurus never loses a debate. Both signs want to be the leader in a relationship, so compromise is essential.
- What’s the best aspect in this relationship? The passionate nature of the partnership. This is an excellent balance of energy between masculine and feminine, impulsive and deliberate. Their contrasting personalities and ability to learn from one another make them a mutually giving and satisfying relationship.